- These pouches absorb moisture and provide de-moist conditions for all the components where they are placed.
- Premium Quality Pure and Safe Silica Gel
- Silica gel Drying agent
- Each packet contains silica gel crystals which help to keep moisture away from different components
- Keeping silica gel in closed places removes any moisture that will be formed and prevents the formation of all types of rust, deterioration, oxidation, mildew, fungus, mold, fogging, etc. They can be placed in a toolbox to prevent tools from rusting, they can also be dropped inside a camera/lens bag to safeguard them.
- It can also be used to protect leather jackets, shoes/boots, photograph albums, computer media storage, and electronics.
- The packed silica gel can easily be used in any instrument box for desiccant and drying.
What is Silica Gel?
Silica gel is an amorphous and porous form of silicon dioxide, consisting of an irregular three-dimensional structure of alternating silicon and oxygen atoms with nanometer-scale voids and pores. The voids may contain water or some other liquid or may be filled with gas or vacuum.
Silica gel is a desiccant or in other words, it is a drying agent. It is used to absorb moisture and condensation from the surrounding environment. It is a highly effective and cost-effective way for businesses to keep their products fresh and dry for customers during the storage and shipping process.