A thermocouple is an electrical device consisting of two dissimilar electrical conductors forming electrical junctions at differing temperatures. A thermocouple produces a temperature-dependent voltage as a result of the thermoelectric effect, and this voltage can be interpreted to measure temperature. Thermocouples are a widely used type of temperature sensor.
Commercial thermocouples are inexpensive, interchangeable, are supplied with standard connectors, and can measure a wide range of temperatures. In contrast to most other methods of temperature measurement, thermocouples are self-powered and require no external form accuracy; system errors of less than one degree Celsius(℃)can be difficult to achieve.
Thermocouples are widely used in science and industry. Applications include temperature measurement for kilns, gas turbine exhaust, diesel engines, and other industrial processes. Thermocouples are also used in homes. offices and businesses as the temperature sensors in thermostats, and also as flame sensors in safety devices for gas-powered major appliances.
1. High measure accuracy. Due to the thermocouple sensor’s direct contact with the object, don’t effective with the media.
2. Easy to use, with no limitation on size and opening.
3. The measuring unit can be selected(℃or℉)
4. Data storage with Maximum and Minimum and Average.
5. User-friendly front panel design, easy for operation
6. Large LCD display with backlight, show measurement reading and thermo-coupler type at the same time
7. Measure with K type thermo-coupler
8. Electronic temperature compensation system to compensate for the error for different thermocouple sensors, can achieve the maximum accuracy of this unit
- Measure range: K-type -200℃~1372℃ (-328℉~2501℉)
- Resolution: 0.1℃/℉
- K-type Thermocouple Range: -50 to 300°
- Accuracy: 0-100℃: /-1.5℃ over 100℃: /-2%
- Input port: Single channel input
- Operation temperature: 0℃ to 50℃
- Storage temperature: -10℃ to 50℃
- Operation Humidity: 20-90%
- Power Source : 3*1.5V AAA size battery( include)