Push Button Maximum & Minimum Registering Thermometer
- Analog Maximum-Minimum Thermometer
- Brand: Zeal
- Made in England
- Type: Push Button Reset
Instruction of Use
- Purpose: To record the highest and lowest air temperatures indoors, outdoors, in greenhouses, etc.
- Position: Hang the thermometer, if possible, in a shaded position with free circulation of air.
- To Set Thermometer: Push on the button to reset the indices, until the bottom of the index rests on the top of the mercury column.
- To Take Readings: Read of temperatures at which the mercury column is standing which indicates atmospheric temperature. The level at which the lower end of the left-hand index is standing represents the minimum temperature recorded from the time of the last setting. Similarly, the level of the lower end of the right-hand index represents maximum temperature.
- Click to Know More