Surveying Equipment Survey a Wooden Plane Table with a Wooden Tripod Stand
Descriptions of the survey table:
- A plane table is a device used in surveying and related disciplines to provide a solid and level
- The surface on which to make field drawings, charts, and maps. It consists of a smooth table surface
mounted on a sturdy base.
- The base, a tripod, is designed to support the table over a specific point on land.
- By adjusting the length of the legs, one can bring the table level regardless of the roughness of the terrain.
- Table Size: 20″x30″ (750mmx500mm)
- Made in Bangladesh