Laboratory Digital Hot Air Oven, Model: DSO-500D, Brand: Digisystem
- Model: DSO-500D
- Convection: DSO-D series are natural convection/ DSO-DF series are forced convection
- Working Temperature: Ambient 5 ~ 200 degree℃
- Time mode: Continuous mode / timed mode (1~999 hours or 1~999 minutes)
- Capacity (Liters): 50 Liter
- Chamber dimension (mm) (WxDxH): 380x365x390
- Power watts: 1000W
- Overall dimension (mm) (WxDxH): 480x475x695
- Accessory: 2 shelves
- Power supply: AC 110V 50/60Hz (220V 50/60Hz available)
- Brand: Digisystem
- Warranty: 1 Year Free Service
- Origin: Taiwan
- Simple keypad input allows easy temperature setting.
- LED digital display enables users to monitor the chamber temperature at any given moment.
- The visual alarm indicator alerts users of abnormal conditions if the chamber temperature exceeds the setting points by 10℃.
- The temperature can be controlled and maintained to 200℃.
- Ovens feature a smoked see-thru window to view contents without opening. Shelves can be adjustable. Quality certification: ISO 9001, ISO 13485
A laboratory hot air oven is suitable for various applications in the fields of agricultural, medical, and industrial research for heating, drying, sterilizing, and baking in laboratories, hospitals, and industries. PID Temperature Control provides automatic compensation after load changes, setting changes, or door opening for excellent accuracy. Natural convection heat distribution combines with adjustable air vents to provide excellent uniformity. Double-wall construction, fiberglass insulation provided on 5 sides as well as between inner and outer walls, and silicon rubber door sealing reduce heat loss and power drain. Stainless steel interior chamber and shelves are corrosion resistant, durable, and easy to clean. The powder coating exterior is beautiful, durable, and corrosion-resistant. Click for More Information