Century Textile Cloth Marker Pen, Red Ink 2mm, 60ml
- Century’s Tex Marker is a collapsible aluminum writing device filled with ink used for marking fabric samples for identification.
- It is used by textile mills & processing houses before dyeing and finishing processes of grey fabric for identification, quality control, shrinkage, pilferage, etc.
- The marking remains permanent, bright & opaque even after the dyeing & finishing processes are completed.
- It is widely used in the textile industry for dyeing, bleaching, hosiery, knitting, scouring & weaving processes.
- Brand: Century’s
- Quality: Better than other marker pens.
- Ink: 60 ml
- Color: RED
- Made in India
- We have a home delivery system of Century Marker Pen in Bangladesh.