The TFG2200 series adopts a large-scale CMOS integrated circuit and high-speed microprocessor. The internal circuit adopts an active crystal oscillator as a benchmark, giving good signal stability. Surface Mounting Technology improves interference immunity and operational life span.
The TFG2200 series has two channels for DDS signal output, including Sine, Square, Triangle, Sawtooth, and user-defined waveforms. It provides amplitude, offset, and phase control. Meanwhile, it has TTL electric level output, External frequency measurement, counter, and sweep functions. It is an ideal instrument for basic electronic engineering, laboratories, production lines, teaching, and scientific research.
Features of Function Generator 6 MHz, TFG-2206
- Frequency range 0.01Hz~6MHz
- 2 independent output channels
- Sampling rate 250MSa/s, vertical resolution 12 bits, waveform length 2k points
- 17 built-in waveforms and 4 user-defined arbitrary waveforms
- 20 sets of save & recall for operating parameters
- Adjustable duty cycle 0.1%~99.9%
- FSK and ASK modulations
- Linearity/Logarithmic sweep signal
- USB interface, free PC software ware
- 100MHz external frequency counter